Our Commitment to Keeping Patients and Employees Safe
The health and safety of our patients is extremely important to us. Prairie Podiatry is continuing to monitor developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking this pandemic very seriously. We are following the guidelines of the CDC and other health authorities to provide the safest environment for all. While only our Springfield location remains open for urgent and emergent patients, we are also observing the following procedures to ensure a safe experience for our patients and employees:
- If you have any symptoms of respiratory infection, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please call your primary doctor before coming into our offices for any reason.
- Sanitation is a top priority, and we have re-emphasized the importance of keeping our facility clean.
- Our employees are practicing good hand washing hygiene.
- Patient caregivers will be permitted in the clinic.
- Vendors, observers, visitors and other non-essential individuals will not be granted access to the clinic.
- Patient family members not directly involved in patient care will be asked to not come into the clinic unless absolutely necessary.
We are privileged to serve you, and we thank you for your patience while we continue to provide the highest level of quality care possible during this difficult time. Please reach out to us at 217-698-6228 with any questions you have regarding your foot care concerns. We are here for you!